CC&C is a chartered professional accounting firm with over 50 years of combined accounting, auditing, tax, technology, and business related experience.
Compilation, Review and Audit
There are three types of reports we produce for client financial statements. These are Compilation, Review and Audit. Each offers either no assurance or increasing levels of assurance that the statements comply with Accounting Standards for Private Enterprise. See the Accounting and Reports link for more detail’s.
Financial statement audit engagements exist to add credibility to the implied assertion by an organization’s management that its financial statements fairly represent the organization’s financial position and performance to the firm’s stakeholders (interested parties).
The CICA’ s Canadian Standards on Quality Control (CSQC) are now in effect for all CA firms. We are here to help maintain your firm’ s quality control mandates. At CC& C we provide second partner reviews and File Quality Peer Review. We also provide firm monitoring under CPAB, CSQC, and ICAO requirements.Read More
OTHER GREAT SERVICES
Following are the list of other services which we are specialized in:
We integrate our personal tax and corporate tax work for our small business clients. CC&C can also assist clients with their personal tax needs. CC&C provides a wide range of services from tax planning to simple tax returns for both Canadian and US clients.
Starting a business is one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions a person or family will ever make in their lives. Understanding the potential risks, and making choices that will give you the best chance for success is critical.
Non-profit organizations and registered charities are an integral part of the Niagara Region community. At CC&C, we have over 30 years experience in non-profit and charity engagements.
- Tax_Integration_Zone The combined Federal and Ontario personal tax rates are at 53.5% for taxable income over $220,000. The Ontario...
- The Ontario Liberals presented their last budget before the 2018 election on April 27.It was a good news budget...
- US Citizens living outside of the United States MUST file a US tax return and numerous other reports. The...
- PENCIL TRADE IN DAY 2017 is finished for another year. We only had 55 old tired pencils brought...
- The 2017 Federal Budget was released on March 22, 2017 and does contain dramatic tax changes but proposes funding for new education programs....